October 17-21, 2018 World Robot Summit 2018 | August / October 2020 World Robot Summit 2020
- Mar. 05, 2018 Service Robotics Category Symposium for WRS Future Convenience Store Challenge will be held at Chuo University Korakuen Campus (Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo) on March 9, 2018. We look forward to your attendance.
Nov. 11, 2017 Service Robotics Category
Future Convenience Store Challenge Trial Competition summary updated. (From December 20th to December 21st, 2017)
Please come and visit us.
- Jul. 26, 2017 Topics World Robot Summit 4 Categories; Schedule for Trials & Demonstrations (as of July 18th）has been up-loaded. Please stay tuned to the website for updates regarding more detailed information.
- Jul. 10, 2017 Topics Hiroyuki Okada (Vice-chairperson of Junior Competition Committee) will appear in the Panel Discussion at Robotics Education Day 2017, which will be held on July 16th at Shinagawa Season Terrace. WRS information booth will be also available at the event.
- Jul. 10, 2017 Disaster Robotics Category Challenges in Disaster Robotics Category will be demonstrated at RoboCup 2017 World Championship Nagoya, which will be held form July 27th to 30th, 2017 at Takeda Teva Ocean Arena.
- Jul. 10, 2017 Topics WRS information booth will be available at RoboCup 2017 World Championship Nagoya from July 27th to 30th, 2017. Visit us at Portmesse Nagoya (Nagoya International Exhibition Hall), booth No. 3F7, Hall 3. There will be a panel exhibition and video screening of the outline of WRS and challenges, and demonstration of HSR (Human Support Robot) and SIGVerse.
- Jun. 29, 2017 Service Robotics Category Future Convenience Store Challenge Trial Competition will be held at the 18th Academic Lecture Meeting of System Integration Division, the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SI 2017) in Sendai. (From December 19th to December 21st, 2017)
- Jun. 29, 2017 Junior Category School Robot Challenge Workshop & Trial Competition 2017 will be held at Tamagawa Academy & University (Machida, Tokyo) from August 2nd to 6th, 2017.